Step 2 of 2: Select A Career
Financial Analyst // Remote
Our client, the #1 production and creative platform for live streaming content creators and brands, is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team. Live stream and VOD sponsorships and advertising campaigns are rapidly growing on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and other social platforms.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, we are looking for a highly motivated, analytical, and resourceful Financial Analyst to join our growing finance team. In this position you will play an important role in shaping the strategic direction of the company, working closely with cross-functional teams to continuously improve the accuracy of budgeting, forecasting, planning, and reporting while providing useful business insights as we grow and scale.
- Own the corporate financial model used for strategic decisions and fundraising. Develop and maintain complex bottom-up forecasting models, while improving predictive accuracy and automation
- Manage discretionary spend and headcount planning, including developing budgets, tracking and explaining variance
- Partner with leadership across the company to provide actionable business insights and recommendations from a quantitative perspective
- Identify and drive initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting and reporting tools and processes
- Drive management and board business and financial planning, including presentations and key analysis requests
- BSc in an analytical field (Economics, Finance, Statistics, etc.)
- 2-3 years of work experience in an analytical capacity, preferably in corporate financial planning or management consulting
- Experience with ERP systems and reporting tools (NetSuite, Anaplan, etc)
- Amazing Excel skills and strong modeling experience
- Exceptionally detail oriented, able to translate big-picture analysis while never losing sight of the finer points
- Able to work comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong communication skills and a team-oriented approach
Don’t see one for you?
Not a problem, we come across new opportunities daily. Please submit your information below and let us know what you’re looking for, and we’ll reach out to you when we find it.