Step 2 of 2: Select A Career
Our client believes manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our client’s job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
An Account Executive will play a fundamental role in helping our client achieve its ambitious new customer acquisition and revenue growth plans. This candidate must be comfortable self-generating leads, effectively working inbound leads, qualifying opportunities, advancing sales cycles and closing new business. Although our client’ main goal is new customer acquisition, they anticipate tremendous upsell potential into the growing account base as the company grows.
Our client want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as our clients as a 401K plan
About the Job:
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound calls and emails, networking with the existing accounts and converting inbound leads into opportunities
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects in your sales territory
- Research accounts and the buyers within each account, truly know the prospect
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Perform effective on-line demonstrations for prospects
- Close new business and achieve quota
- Minimum: 2-3 years of inside sales experience. Ideally 5+ years of closing experience.
- History of consistent quota achievement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great listener and capable of developing a genuine rapport with prospects and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills and engaging potential buyers
- BA/BS degree required
Don’t see one for you?
Not a problem, we come across new opportunities daily. Please submit your information below and let us know what you’re looking for, and we’ll reach out to you when we find it.