Step 2 of 2: Select A Career
Entry Level (0 – 2 Years of Experience)
Account Executive // Remote in CA, UT, MI, TX
Our client is a fully integrated scheduling, payments, and automated marketing platform, specializing in large multi-location chains and franchises. Their mission critical software — which includes in-store scheduling and online booking, client record management, email and SMS marketing, and a full point of sale for handling payments — is used in every aspect of the customer journey. Their customers rely on their service businesses to remain competitive in the age of Amazon, and they need a next generation POS to help them achieve this growth. They aspire to be the “operating system” of their business.
Their product is used at over 14,000 locations across the globe, ranging from single-location sole proprietors to multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 chains. As a completely cloud-based solution, our client is designed for quick and easy deployments. It’s lauded for its ease-of-use and short ramp-up time, having won numerous awards.
Our Sales Team interacts with a wide variety of Mid Market business owners every day and we completely change the way they manage their business, attract and retain customers, and how they communicate with their customers. As a Mid Market Account Executive, you’ll own the whole sales pipeline for your accounts primarily consisting of those targeted businesses within key verticals with 10-100 locations. You’ll pitch and demo our client’s advanced and easy-to-use features, from Point of Sale to Automated Marketing to Online Scheduling, by phone and via online web demos.
This is a quota carrying position in a fast growing start-up environment, so you’ll need to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic sales role. The ideal candidate will possess a strong sales background with 3-5 years of experience in SaaS Sales and solution-based selling. You must be comfortable operating in a hard-working, fast-paced startup, developing the initial sales process and scripts, managing your operational processes, reporting on your metrics, and interacting with prospects at all levels within an organization.
- Conducting in-depth needs analysis and discovery helping clients understand the value that could be delivered to their business with the our client product
- ASKING for business and CLOSING the sale
- Doing what it takes to succeed, including taking sales calls after hours and on weekends if necessary
- Cultivate lasting business relationships with customers through consultative sales tactics and effective account management practices.
- Guide your accounts post sale supporting a seamless handoff to our Professional Services team with the ability to articulate our value proposition, navigate objections, and foster relationships.
- Collaborate with SDR, Marketing, and other relevant teams to drive maximum opportunities through your pipeline with effective campaigns, sales enablement, and optimized cadences.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to maintain excellent records and report on your activity and metrics through regular pipeline reviews with the Vice President of Sales (CEO and Corporate Controller will attend on a less frequent but regular basis).
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share Mid Market Sales progress, identify blockers and drive resolution.
- Minimum 3-5 years of SaaS software sales experience; startup and SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity using Salesforce, Outreach.io, SalesLoft, Zoominfo and other tools in a modern sales stack
- Data driven process mentality
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles
- Self-motivator with strong communication skills
- Positive, and passionate about building something great
Jr. Account Manager // Atlanta, GA
Our client is a lead generation firm that executes marketing plans for clients of all shapes and sizes. Our client manages everything from finding and contacting to social media marketing to migrating data between CRMs.
Our client is looking for a Junior Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with their customers who will also execute project buildout and management. Initially, you will support senior team members by executing blog and social posts, status decks, marketing automation sequences, list management and grooming, create and manage website content. There is an opportunity for quick advancement for the right personality, skill set, and work ethic.
- Project management skills
- Supporting senior team: executing blogs, social posts, status decks, marketing automation sequences, list management & grooming, creating and managing website content
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizing skills and attention to details
- Writing skills
- Listening skills
- Presentation skills
Account Executive // Chicago, IL
Our client believes manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our client’s job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
An Account Executive will play a fundamental role in helping our client achieve its ambitious new customer acquisition and revenue growth plans. This candidate must be comfortable self-generating leads, effectively working inbound leads, qualifying opportunities, advancing sales cycles and closing new business. Although our client’ main goal is new customer acquisition, they anticipate tremendous upsell potential into the growing account base as the company grows.
Our client want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as our clients as a 401K plan
About the Job:
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound calls and emails, networking with the existing accounts and converting inbound leads into opportunities
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects in your sales territory
- Research accounts and the buyers within each account, truly know the prospect
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Perform effective on-line demonstrations for prospects
- Close new business and achieve quota
- Minimum: 2-3 years of inside sales experience. Ideally 5+ years of closing experience.
- History of consistent quota achievement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great listener and capable of developing a genuine rapport with prospects and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills and engaging potential buyers
- BA/BS degree required
Don’t see one for you?
Not a problem, we come across new opportunities daily. Please submit your information below and let us know what you’re looking for, and we’ll reach out to you when we find it.